Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blog Guinea Pig

Well my first opinions about this Blogging malarky, are that it was all a bit confusing about all the different names and titles they want you to come up with. They don't really tell you what is going where and it was a bit confusing.
Checked out a few random blogs that were appearing on the home page....ended up checking out some (accidently I may add) well, not so wholesome blogging, which put me off my breakfast! It would appear that there are all sorts of reasons people Blog!
I am actually quite looking forward to this, even if it may prove time consuming to begin. I am not someone who is protective or private about my work, and I would love to see more of other peoples ideas and processes. Over and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home