Thursday, November 03, 2005

'Duality' Sketch Design

I don't think I did very well with the model making exercise. Not my forte. I must say I didn't like either of my models that I made on Monday. And I chose the easiest one to transport home on the train. However with a bit of photography I think I have brought it back from the brink of disaster, as the photos I have taken have made me see it's qualities in a different light.
I have posted a few of them here. I wrote down a list of words that sprung to mind, just like we did with the advert exercise the previous week.
I'm going to choose some of these words and think about them in terms of duality. Hopefully inspiration will spring from this process. I am not feeling very creative today......






SMOOTH, LAYERS, FOLDS,INTERSECTING, ARCHED, FRAYED, PEELING, CORNER, VIEWS, TUNNELS,

FRAGILE, SHADOW, ENCLOSED, FLAT, LOOSE, INFORMAL, CURVED, DELICATE,




HAPHAZARD, DISJOINTED
COVERED, SLOPING, ASYMMETRICAL, DISJOINTED, UNEVEN,HIDDEN,SHELTERED,CROOKED, FLIMSY, SOFT,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home