Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday


Well it was the usual hectic Monday madness yesterday. Including Tom Turners class in the morning, I calculated that I watched 37 presentations yesterday! No offense to any fellow students but my brain stopped absorbing at number 15. I am just grateful that I did not have to present mine at the end..it would have been like watching the living dead.
Anyway, once again I got a C+ for my sketch design. I guess I would have liked to have improved a little since my last presentation, but I completely agreed with everything on my crit sheet, so no complaints. To be honest I knew there was a lot of annotation missing...won't make the same mistake again.
Here are 2 unrendered sequential sketches that I used. Now that all I have to do this week is a powerpoint presentation, I plan to play around with them a bit more and try a few different rendering methods. I will post the results when I am done.
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home