Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hadlow Survey


Well...I have done the site survey in Hadlow. Don't mind doing these things so much when it is with the lovely Claire, Emma and Jackie. The survey threw up some interesting things, which I feel could strengthen my design, so even though I hate putting together survey and analysis sheets, I do believe the design development will be fun. Took this photo of some distant views. Might be a bit difficult to see, due to the grey skies, but you can se Hadlow tower and Oast houses in the distance. I like the soft winter hues. Makes you see the strengths of grasses as a winter interest.
We were in the drawing studio working as Jamie and Robert were teaching the 2nd years the technical drawing module. Boy am I glad I don't have to do that again.........well until the design detailing for the M/P that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home