Monday, December 12, 2005

Miracle on the Tube


Garden Designers Breaking Down Barriers

On my way home tonight, with conceptual model from sketch design 4 in tow. Got on a busy commuter train from Charing Cross and took a seat. The passenger next to me asked what my model was, and I replied 'a conceptual model' conversation from other fellow passengers then ensued, as we discussed what this meant. Then one woman asked me if my model had been made by a child (ouch) I said 'no, by me'....oh how we laughed! Anyway, I came to the conclusion that this interlude on the tube home was not a Christmas miracle, just the power of model making. I say more conceptual models on the tube,promoting well being, conversation and eye contact between Londoners.

Some commuters in need of a concept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home