Thursday, November 17, 2005

Getting back to Hadlow

Well, when I heard that we were doing Hadlow for our masterplan this year, I was gutted. Then I resigned myself to the fact. On Monday afternoon in our part time tutorial, I realised that maybe I wasn't quite over it as I had a bit of a moan to Jamie and Andrew about it. Anyway, after talking about it I realised that it is not that I hate Hadlow...it does have good many points, I think it is just because having spent 2.5 years going there and doing 3 assignments that related to the sites there, that I was hoping for some new ground to explore. It will be a challenge to think about Hadlow from afresh, I will just have to leave all the old baggage behind.
Anyway, Jamie reckons we won't have seen the space chosen for the sketch design. Well, we have trudged through most of the fields for ecology, traipsed through the town with Helen Armstrong, and designed gardens for planting design, so if there is some place in Hadlow that I have not seen...well I will be suprised. Oh did I mention that we planted up the raised bed in the horse stables?

Aside from that...Australia has qualified for the World Cup! Can you believe it? (no, don't answer that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home