Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Barcelona

Question: What do you do if you have loads of assignments that you haven't started, Xmas presents to buy and a million and one other things to do?

Answer: Go to Barcelona

Anyway that is the approach I decide to take on the 21st. Got back late on the 23rd, and have been in denial about pre-mentioned things ever since!
So, to ease my conscience I have decided to post a blog, which I have decided is a form of guilt free procrastination. To prove my time in Spain wasn't a complete waste of time I am posting some images of the Jardi Botanic, which some of you may have seen on the study tour. It is still as impressive as ever, and the best thing about it on this visit is that many of the mediterranean plants were still in flower, the sun was shining and there was not a soul there, apart from myself and boyf....fantastic



























































Hope everyone had a great Christmas, cos lets face it the first half of 2006 is going to be a challenge (to say the least)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home