Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend?

What weekend? I have just finished typing up my notes for Tom Turner. This weekend I have researched and filtered through copious amounts of information about Medieval and Renaissance Europe and gardens. I, myself feel as if I have come through the Dark Ages(Sat and Sunday) and emerged in an age of enlightenment (Sun night) Unfortunately that enlightenment is the realisation that I must research six more chapters of garden history, before they spring the belated Business Law module on us.
So really, I am still in the Dark Ages and not even in a walled pleasance, but off fighting a crusade........bugger

So, I have completed all tasks due tomorrow. Well all but one. I have not come up with a theme for my garden festival. Well I know what the theme won't be (see aforementioned topics)
My brain is mush right now so it probably best not to try and figure one out. I was going to have Genius loci as my theme (bit intellectual and all that) but as I have to design the gardens in the show, I have to be 100% inspired (not that the genius loci isn't inspiring but I have pondered too long on the Spirit of Hadlow, and want a new challenge)
Perhaps I will brainstorm some ideas at college tomorrow.

I am posting a picture of an Andy Goldsworthy as it is nice to look at, and might inspire a theme or two.

R

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

Well done on being ready for tomorrow - I'm not! Still got to do an A1 of analysis - here's hoping I get it done! As for a theme....I'm thinking of "Freedom" just because it's what I dream of.

2:11 pm  
Blogger mary said...

During tough times, keep trying,for your breakthrough, as you have discovered is always round the corner. Love the image by the way.See you tomorrow

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home