Sunday, March 05, 2006

One down three to go


Well, I am happy to say that I have completed Tom Turners assignment. After rewriting the history of the world, I certainly feel like an enormous weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Unfortunately my design work this week has not had a look in, and I am about to try and work on it now. If I am this happy after finishing this, imagine the elation of completing Jamie's coursework........still a pipe dream for now (but a good one)
I have printed Toms assignment (all 63 pages) and tomorrow will quickly go to get it bound before heading in for a model making workshop. Not sure if 30 odd people all bringing in model making equipment sounds that productive....just sounds like we will end up asphixiated on glue fumes if you ask me. Anyway, I will take in my bits of foam that I acquired via some packaging recently.
Have posted my cover of said assignment as looking at other peoples blogs, it seems to be the done thing. I chose a picture of a Jellicoe garden for my front cover, as it was his book that helped me the most throughout the assignment...oh and because it is a beautiful image too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home