Monday, April 17, 2006

Back to work.


Just posting another sequential image, to prove I didn't spend the whole weekend looking for chicken cartoons. This one is of the ornamental gardens leading up to the garden festival area. I have spent nearly a day arranging my sequential images on A1 sheets. Presentation is just as time consuming as producing the work. Tomorrow I have to go to work, then come home to tackle finishing the planting plan, which needs annotation. I am starting to tick things off the very long list I have. I am just scared that the list will be added to again after going back to Uni next Monday.......scary thought. Roll on June (but not too quickly)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

I was wondering exactly the same thing! How?

11:21 am  
Blogger Raina said...

For shadows like these, I copy the person, then go to edit-transform-flip vertical. Then, still using the transform mode, you can distort the image how you want, using distort, skew, rotate, warp and scale (all under edit-transform). Then go to Brightness/Contrast and drop them both down to as low as they go. This takes all the colour out. You can then use the eraser or, the opacity bar on the layers pallette to lighten the shadow to a shade you want.
Hope this helps.

12:14 pm  
Blogger dickie said...

I'd wondered how you'd done the shadows. Had been playing around with the "drop shadows" thingy for hours without success.

Really looks effective!

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home