Monday, April 10, 2006

Sequential images

Once again I find myself spending way too much time on one particular task. Often when I have spent a couple of hours rendering in photoshop, I find I don't like the result. After a few false starts I have found the style that I am going to use for my imagery on this project. I am posting the first sequential image I have been happy with. Now that I have made the mistakes, hopefully the rest will be alot less time consuming.

Walking down the main avenue to the ornamental gardens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

I think this looks really good! I wish I could get the hang of photoshop! It really seems to bring the pictures alive. Worth the effort you've obviously put in.

1:04 am  
Blogger suze said...

Great image Raina

3:05 pm  
Blogger dickie said...

Stunning image Raina. Well worth all the time!

5:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home