Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paradise by Way of Kensal Green




I did not know it at the time, but Saturday was the last day off I am having until June. I am now extremely glad that I got out and about in the rare sunshine, because it probably topped up my vitamin D levels enough to prevent me from becoming completely anaemic and depressed by then.

It was a lovely day and I went for a walk through Kensal Green cemetery, which is near where I live. It runs along side the canal and is very beautiful. It looks especially amazing at the moment as there are carpets of spring flowers swamping the crooked headstones. They are literally pushing up daisy's in there. If this course kills me, this is where I want to go!

Today I am up and tackling the law assignment. Hopefully it is possible to do in one day, cos that is how long I have given myself. I will post a blog if I am successful....watch this space.

Here are some photos of Kensal Green and an interesting detail on a gate at Ladbroke Grove that I have always liked. Simple but effective.

Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

Looks very peaceful in the cemetery - unlike at my house! I thought your stuff was looking great yesterday! Hope you get the law done today - good luck.

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home