Saturday, April 29, 2006

Breaking the Law

Hello all. I would like to apologise to anyone who read my last blog, which ended "watch this space" in regards to finishing the law assignment. That was a hell of a long space and I hope you weren't watching. Why did I think I could do that in one day? I seem to have all sorts of ambitious deadlines at the moment, that never seem to be met. Must try and be more realistic from now on.
I ended up doing the law assignment over four days, in the evenings only, as I hated giving up more than one day for it. I trotted off to the post office with it this morning. Was I glad to see that one go, I tell you.

So now, I appear to have only one subject to complete. To an outsider this would probably seem like a very achievable task.....maybe even an easy one. But no, it is the most difficult thing I have attempted to do in my life and I aint got much time left in which to do it. Thank God for all my fellow sufferers and the blogging system. Reading all those messages and thoughts certainly makes you feel part of a team (even if that team is full of quivering wrecks and alcoholics! I love you guys!)

Anyway, I can never post a blog without a picture, so this is one of my precedent images,(for my large body of reflective water) and it is a photo of the lake near my Mums house in Oz. Maybe one day I will see it (and her) again?

Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

I fought the law and - the law won.

Well done on getting it finished - now it's all plain sailing! My mini deadlines are now falling around me like confetti. Must try harder!

1:17 am  
Blogger EmmaN said...

Hey,

I recognise the feeling of having deadlines that I never seem to make..Have made a shedule to work after but after three days I was allready behind, but don't worry Raina I'm sure we'll have everything done by the end, just no sleep for the last two weeks..

8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home