Sunday, May 14, 2006

Up and at em

Well here I am again. It's Sunday morning, and I was up till all hours redoing my sequential images (making eye-levels the same, changing the sizes and layouts and yes....annotating them of course) Went to bed and dreamt that Jamie was sketching my sequential images for me, and including cute little details like people having picnics and eating cake.......and then I woke up. Where the hell did my subconcious drag that idea from?

So well and truly back to reality now and planning to tick a few more things off the list. I think the hardest thing to do at this stage (apart from doing the work) is stay positve and cheery. So I am posting some images of my favourite ad that will hopefully make you warm and fuzzy inside. Now that sounds quite sad, but I am sure any of you who have seen it, especially in the cinema, will agree it is a beautiful piece of cinematography. I keep a little clip of it on my computer and watch it every now and then. It makes me feel happy!














Interesting fact. No computer trickery was used in making this ad. 250,000 multicoloured, bouncy balls were launched down a San Franscisco street and filmed in real time. If you want to procrastinate you can check out the website at
http://www.bravia-advert.com

I just find the whole concept inspiring....on that note, I'm off to work myself into the ground!











P.S I don't have shares in Sony.




r

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

I love the little froggy! What a great piece of film. I'm lovin it.

And, as you can see, finding any excuse not to work.

11:46 am  
Blogger EmmaN said...

Hi,

I think I've lost it, and I'm actually meaning my sanity, he's in my dreams every night too, scary, and i can't have a normal conversation anymore and i think i'm about to die..anyways like the music to the commercial? it's a swedish guy called jose gonzales who plays if u didn't know, definitley worth checking up.. good luck with work!

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home