Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lighting Concept.....Tick

Slowly ticking off the boxes of the 1:200 stuff. As soon as I cross something off the list the load feels a little lighter. I am not letting my brain think about the 1:50 at the moment. One step at a time to try and keep my sanity, is the gameplan. Here is a nightime image. Decided to have downlighters, or as some websites call them, moonlighters, in my tree canopy, as it was a way to keep the main path well lit and for it to have some ambience aswell. The canopy of Fraxinus angustifolia is airy and delicate, so would create lovely shadows on the pale paving.
Off to the printers now (for the third morning in a row) Then back home to de existing site rendered plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

That looks lovely! I'm putting moonlighters in as well! Such a natural effect, I thought it would really work well on the woodland paths. Your image is really atmospheric - my lighting concept is just blobs of paint.

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home