Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back to the Grind


Well after a lovely weekend off, it is back to work as normal. Today I have redone the colours on my sections. Jamie and Andrew weren't too keen on my more abstract colours, so I made my trees green and tomorrow will tackle my sequential images with the yellow meadow and blue bamboo.

Saw Andrew on the tele at Chelsea looking very important with a clipboard. I hope the entrants have taken their concepts through to planting and materials, and that they haven't coloured any trees in a bluey/petrol colour!

Above is one of my precedent images......the mood I hope to create with my waterwall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

Lovely image Raina. And it's difficult to believe you can improve on what you put up last Friday, it all looked fantastic.

3:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home