Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PRESSURE!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

That's the first thing I thought when I woke up this morning. I have never been so stressed out in all my life. I wake up with nausea and my heart beating like the clappers....managed to turn that into a positive this morning, commenting to my other half "well at least it's not morning sickness and at least my heart IS beating" in a vain attempt at being a 'cup is half full' type of person.

I am off to Hadlow to get my printing done today. It is a fair hike for me, but it is SO much cheaper than London, that it is worth the trip. So madly tying up some loose ends before I head off.

I have made some developments in the alcoholic beverage department. Normally a red wine drinker...last night there wasn't any (eek!) so I had some whisky (which I have never liked) It hit the spot nicely, and I decided I now like it( I can hear myself telling this story at my first AA meeting in the not too distant future)

ANYWAY, enough of that....must get on and stop procrastinating.....need to find out British Standards of various things and do many construction drawings.

I always thought BS stood for something else...........

r

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Edwards said...

Hahaha! I've discovered a taste for cooking sherry now I've finished all the other alcohol in the house! Last day now, so just stay calm! I'm sure it will all look fab!

12:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home